We need an experienced, passionate, and friendly developer who can jump in and help us with our start-up project. Our native mobile products interact deeply with RESTful API backends, so knowledge of web application architectures and technologies is a plus.
• Drive the development of our iOS projects.
• Ownership in developing and improving all aspects of app development.
• Storyboarding, auto-layout, and user interface related activities.
• Designing and engineering features that deliver value to the people who use them. This means collaborating closely with the entire team including designers, product managers, and so on.
About MCP Networks
We are a startup located in North Dakota specializing in making networking technology easy and usable for everyone.
Let’s Have A Chat If You…
• Have a portfolio of developed libraries or applications and want to show them to us.
• Enjoy working with Objective-C and/or Swift and have a successful track record of developing applications using these technologies.
• Have experience developing iOS applications.
• Are competent with storyboarding, using auto-layout, and building universal interfaces.
• Strive to automate everything you do – from sending out builds to running tests.
• Are equally comfortable working with HTTP-based web services, and have a working knowledge of web application and API architectures.
• Have an appreciation for the peace of mind that comes with well-tested, documented code.
• Have experience making decisions regarding application architecture.
• Are excited by the web and keep up with new technologies and that excitement is infectious.
• Communicate well with others in both written and verbal forms.
• Are self-directed and able to manage your time effectively.
Bonus points for…
• A BS or MS in Computer Science, Math or enough experience to show that you can do the job well.
• Development skills with web based languages, like PHP, Ruby on Rails or Scala.
• Previous history of working with a remote, distributed team
• Significant contributions to or ownership of open source projects (please do tell!)
Other information about this position
• Working remotely is how we operate.
• We are looking for people located within one of the U.S time zones.
Email Candice at email@example.com. Please include the following:
• A little bit about who you are and a link to your online portfolio and/or resume. Make sure to highlight any experience that is particularly relevant, and the more details about your relevant work experience you can share, the better.
Deadline to apply: April 15th, 2016.
If we think you’re a good fit, we’ll be in touch!